Remembering Marine SSGT Mark Anthony Wojciechowski
Deadline: April 15th
Scholarship Amounts Vary
Requirements of Recipient:
- You must be a high school college-bound senior, OR
- An actively enrolled college student in a non-proprietary college or university
- You must be a relative(*) of an active duty United States Service Member, OR
- You must be a relative(*) of a United States Service Member Veteran
- You must complete and submit a Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation application by the April 30th deadline
- You must submit a letter of recommendation from a non-family member: teacher, principal, guidance counselor, employer, mentor, etc.
(*) Relative in this context means: son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter, adopted child, sister, brother, nephew, niece, cousin, grandchild, aunt or uncle.
Requirements of Essay:
Please submit a two-page essay using 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins and 1.5 spacing that address the topic “What it Means to me that Servicemen like SSGT Mark Anthony Wojciechowski (“Wojo”) are Willing to Serve and Protect Our Country and Our Way of Life”. Include how Wojo’s leadership abilities and qualities might inspire you.
The essay topic for past recipients who wish to reapply for the scholarship is “What does ‘All Gave Some, Some Gave All’ mean to you? Has it inspired you to change the world? How?”
Your application, transcript, resume and essay must be submitted by April 30th.
GOOD LUCK AND SEMPER FI!